• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTS- Taipan Veteran Compact .22 with Extras

Classified Status
SOLD

Yandeltx

Dec 5, 2016
OK, United States
BIG PRICE DROP. $900.00 shipped to the lower 48. I will also take $800.00 for the package minus the moderator. It will never be listed cheaper than this. I'm out of town Thursday and Friday so shipping would be available tomorrow or Saturday.

Great Condition .22 Taipan Veteran Compact (shorty) with black stock. It comes with a very nice back pack case that fits the gun perfectly. Also includes a Huggett Atom (Mini Belita) moderator, digital air gauge, Donny FL hammer spring adjuster, cheek piece, double magazine holder, fill probe holder, biathlon lever, and ONE magazine. Everything is in very good condition. You won't be disappointed with the gun!!!

I purchased it from one of our reputable members here on the forum. I bought it and a .22 Edgun R5M long on the same day knowing one would be put up for sale. I'm keeping the Edgun simply because it gets more shots per fill with the much longer air cylinder.

There is over $350.00 in extras included. I am asking $1,050.00 for the package shipped to the lower 48. BIPOD is not included. Be sure and check out my feedback here on the forum. Feel free to PM me or call or text 405-664-4695.
IMG_1139.jpg
IMG_1140.jpg
IMG_1138.jpg
IMG_1136.jpg
IMG_1137.jpg
IMG_1142.jpg
IMG_1143.jpg
IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

Last edited: