• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Unicorn for sale: impossible to find Edgun Valkyrie Leshiy 2 Regulator Tester

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN,

I have an OEM Edgun Valkyrie Leshiy 2 air regulator tester w/ digital gauge that I don't need . . . if you're looking for one of these, you already know that only a handful of these made it to the US with the original shipment of Leshiy 2's and they've been sold out ever since so they're basically impossible to find. This is the reg tester you need in order to properly set your (non-REPR) Leshiy 2 regulators.

These seldomly come up for sale so if you need one, grab this one before someone else does.

Price is @ $140 delivered to your door

Payment by Paypal Friends & Family is the preferred method (otherwise, you'll need to cover the 3.5% fee as well). If you’re in the SF Bay Area, I’m happy to meet locally as needed. You can reach me either by PM here or at yendnguyen at gmail

regtester1.1633664108.jpg
regtester2.1633664109.jpg
regtester3.1633664109.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.