• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Viper/PVR

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Jose2388 your e-mail address carries a .es which is the suffix for domains in Spain?
A: My email contains ".es" because when estava register my account on a domain that uses Spanish as a first language for that reason my email is ".es"2- Where are you? English does not seem to be your native language?
A:T3PRanch am not a US citizen. Am Panamanian live in Miami.3- Isn’t your phone number in Panama +507 69199962?A: Yes my cell phone number is +507 6919-9962 that is my phone number in Panama and is a gift from my parents. Which'll have until the contract runs out with the service company in Panama.

4- If you have more questions you can send me a Private Message. This is a post of WTS not a post of You can ask any personal information!

5- T3PRanch i'm not angry about the questions but that private messages are any questions because they have good afternoon!

IF YOU HAVE RIFLES FOR SALE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO NEGOTIATE THANKS.

Jose2388

"T3PRanch"Jose2388 your e-mail address carries a .es which is the suffix for domains in Spain!

Where are you? English does not seem to be your native language!

Isn't your phone number in Panama +507 69199962 ?

Thurmond
That is the phone # he provided in another post. His current IP address shows he is in California, USA. Perhaps Jose2388 can clarify his situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.