• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTS Weihrauch HW100 Bullpup Carbine .22 cal.

Classified Status
NLA

Serdac

Apr 22, 2015
FL, United States
WTS Weihrauch HW100 Bullpup Carbine .22 cal. Purchased from Airguns of Arizona new by me on 05.29.2023. No adjustments or modifications to hammer spring, regulator or trigger. Shot less than 30 times. Tested a few pellets and shoots JSB 18.1 grain @ 725 fps ish, JSB 15.9 grain @ 740 fps ish and Predator GTO 11.75 grain @ 870 fps ish. Pellets were not weighed, lubed or sorted and barrel not cleaned.

Airguns of Arizona chronograph shows: JSB 18.1 grain @ 725 fps ish.

Item is mint and holds air. I have not done any long term or comprehensive accuracy or shots per fill testing.

Comes with factory box, papers, comes normally with two (2) 14 shot magazines but I am including a total of four (4) 14 shot factory magazines.

($1,589 for air rifle value if purchased new today + $80 for the two additional factory magazines = $1,669 total value).

$1,200 FIRM, PayPal’d and Shipped to lower 48, friends and family. Not looking for any trades. Only selling because I hardly shoot and any shooting I do I can do with my break barrel. Flawless feedback here under Serdac.

HW100 BPC 3.jpg

HW100 BPC 1.jpg

HW100 BPC 2.jpg

Last edited: