• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Weirauch HW110 .22

Classified Status
SOLD

1fastsnake

Oct 28, 2021
VA, United States
Bought this last year from a well known forum member who originally purchased it from Airguns of Arizona in 2021, all original box, paperwork and receipt plus retailer chrony testing is included, along with 5 total magazines, 3 of which are still new in packaging. Original fill probe and uninstalled forward pic rail section are included as well. Gun is in excellent to as-new condition, has not been into woods or carried uncased in a vehicle. Shoots JSB 16 at 845 fps average with extreme +/- 3 fps across a regulated 2900 PSI fill for 3 mags/30 shots. Gun is scary accurate. I’m small statured and grip is a bit large and far from trigger to suit my small hands, but otherwise trigger is superb and crisp, so I haven’t adjusted anything on this rifle.

NO TRADES. Would like to get $825 shipped PayPal FF or you pay fees. Thanks.

CF6AD38F-29F6-4666-8FCC-73B9F7C9BAFD.jpeg
9BB4846E-4999-4DAF-86BC-B409D90CB8E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: robertnadia84