• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Wildcat Compact Mk3 .22 Or .30

Classified Status
NLA

brawler1588

Sep 15, 2015
Mahopac, NY, United States
I have a wildcat mk3 compact for sale when I received it it was in rough shape power wheel was trashed and the action was cracked so off it went to FXUSA they were swamped and took then 4 months to get it fixed. I got the repairs done but as most of you know 4 months is a long time so it got replaced and now I need to recover from the new purchase. Here is what was done at FXUSA Main block/action of the rifle was replaced, the power adjuster and screw, the valve pin and valve seat of the rifle and also the rear tube end all replaced practically a new rifle. It has the accu-shot picatinny rail professionally installed and jb welded to the stock. I have 2 kits you can buy both as a package or choose if you like. .22 or .30 both are 500mm. The .22 version one mag is $1200TYD, the .30 version 2 mags is $1250TYD or you can buy both for $1400 and will ship in FX hard case. Images are still not being allowed to upload so feel free to shoot me a text and I will get pictures sent. Real name is Matt 914-980-0106 any questions just ask.