• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] WTS AEA Precision Challenger Bullpup 357/9MM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a brand spankin new AEA Challenger. This is the newer Challenger model listed at 659 on Bins site here:

AEA Precision Challenger Bullpup 357/9MM.45 &.50 Cal (Tube Tactical Clamp) | AEA AIRGUN

I got it, cleaned it all up to get rid of the factory grit and grease, oiled it, shot it, and realized I am not going to be shooting this kind of thing very often. I have a Bulldog I spent a while modding that I dont have time to shoot. The Bulldog plastic feels like a toy in comparison. The AEA cocking lever does not seem bendable and the wooden stock is solid. Overall the AEA is a tank. It is significantly louder than the bulldog. I did not chrony the thing but the 300 fpe advertised by the manufacturer (given the Bulldog was pumped up to about 200FPE using Pitbull mods) is believable. The original shipping container and every accessory come with. Prefer pickup in San Diego as shipping might be 100$ to go cross country. 500$ 

Status
Not open for further replies.