• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS/WTT Leshiy 2 repr 350mm .22cal

Classified Status
FOUND
Looking to sell or trade my leshiy 2 350mm .22. It’s currently shooting hades at 910fps With a SD of 4.2. For a semi auto, that’s awesome!

I have many accessories for it, as of now it has a huma quad rail guard covering a jkwan blowback shroud (newer design with 1/2 20 mod adapter). I’ve used many moderators on it, and all seem to do well. OST of the leftover noise is from the action. It has the dogbone And collar still installed, and reg pressure is at 125bar to achieve the current speed with factory 1.2 jets.

I have factory 350 shroud with upgraded insert and striplin 1/2 20 endcap, jkwan magnetic scope mag holder, huma digital reg gauge, huma 1 piece fill probe, 2x .22 black magazines, factory box and accessories.

im looking to get $2200 shipped for everything or trades for evol (all models considered), or something else of equal value.

message for questions or pics.

thanks for looking.

Reactions: M0ist0ne and Ctkny