• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Wts /wtt tiapan veteran long 25 lower price...

Classified Status
SOLD

rwsmike

Jul 8, 2015
Rhode Island, United States
Up for sale is a beautiful tiapan veteran long 25 with donny adapter and donny power adjuster. I bought this gun from SCOTAY42 and he said it has a huma regulator in it (I have not opened the gun so I'm going off his word) when I bought the gun I was hoping to lower the power to 890-900 for a flat curve but unfortunately I think the regulator needs to be adjusted to really get this gun to a real smooth shot string. It actually shoots the 25 grain at 940-960 and is very accurate but not the speed I want . If your a gd tuner or have the ability to adjust this gun to your power then you will be happy. If you don't mind shooting at low pressure and getting 950 fps with 25 grain then you will be happy . At 75 yards I can hit my spinners with ease so the gun is accurate. I may trade for the right 22 pcp. If you have any questions just message me and I can explain why the reg needs to be lowered to get a huge shot string. now 875 obo shipped lower 48 paypal ff or pay fees.
1000004582.jpg
1000004583.jpg
1000004584.jpg
1000004585.jpg

Last edited: