• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTT .22 Daystate Redwolf HP

Classified Status
NLA

Mikelo123

Mar 24, 2017
WA, United States
Hi All,

Posted this for sale last night and the wife has decided she has a few more on her wish list (I created a monster). So before I go out in search of these wanted to see if anyone might be interested in a trade.

Mine is a .22 Daystate Redwolf HP with a beautiful walnut stock, newest electronics, and comes with a 700cc bottle, two magazines, single shot tray, two batteries and charger (also have the programmer I can add to the deal). Note-Scope, Rings, Atlas bipod and barrel clamp as well as 0dB moderator not included but can be negotiated.

Shoots the 25.4 Redesigns at 970 on medium power and with the large bottle gets tons of shots and as a bonus really really likes the Daystate Howler slugs….

Guns I would be open to trading for:

RAW .30 with newer barrel with threaded end for moderator (or an already quieted down version).

BRK Ghost HP .22

RTI Prophet with long range pellet barrel

FX King .30 600mm

Skout Epoch .30

FX Bobcat MK2 .30

******can add cash on my end if need be******

IMG_0607.jpeg
IMG_0606.jpeg
IMG_0608.jpeg
IMG_0609.jpeg

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers