• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle WTT Beeman FWB 124-127 Custom Shop/Deluxe Trigger Guard for B51 R1 Custom Shop/Deluxe Trigger Guard

Classified Status
WTT

Aries64

Jun 1, 2024
Los Angeles
Fellow Airgun Nation Members -

This is a long shot, but does anyone have a Beeman Custom Shop/Deluxe Trigger Guard for the R1/HW80 you're will to part with? The Beeman Part Number is/was B51. These were beautifully-machined and deeply blued trigger guards that Beeman installed on their Custom Shop guns, as well as some of their higher end production rifles (such as the Beeman Laser MKI, which I have an example of).

I will buy your B51 R1 Trigger Guard outright, or, if it's the only way you'll part with your B51 I will trade my NOS Beeman B51.5 (Beeman Custom Shop/Deluxe Trigger Guard for the FWB 124 & 127). Same beautifully-machined & deeply blued craftsmanship as the B51 Trigger Guard, and - like the R1/HW80 version, the flange for the front screw is taller to sit closer to flush with the belly of the stock.

I bought my B51.5 Trigger Guard from Beeman when Robert Beeman still owned & operated Beeman Precision Airguns. My B51.5 IS NOT FOR SALE. I'LL ONLY PART WITH IT IN A TRADE FOR A B51 TRIGGER GUARD. (I still hope that someday I'll acquire a FWB 124/127 stock worthy of my B51.5).

Below are a few photos of my B51.5, complete with brand new factory trigger guard screws. Please pardon the dust, as the Guard is wet with Sheath/Barricade, and thanks for looking!

Beeman Custom Shop/Deluxe FWB 125/127 Trigger Guard complete with factory screws:

Keith

Last edited: