• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTT STO Falx for Sarissa

Classified Status
NLA

mackeral5

Dec 24, 2018
AL, United States
I recently purchased an STO Falx with the Moderate Flow rev 2 8.4 mm core and 1/2-20 thread. This has the compact engraving and more flat black of appearance.

It is too small for my applications and I was curious to see if anyone out there had a Sarissa that was too large for their application was was interested in a trade.

The Falx is NOT for sale, only for trade, and currently I am only interested in trading towards an STO Sarissa. My Falx is in like 99% condition, with very light witness marks around the threaded end, due to normal use. Never any clipping, nor has it been exposed to the weather.

Please PM only if you have a Sarissa and are interested trading/downsizing to a Falx. Thank you in advance.

3DX6AlS.jpg

9Z1tXMI.jpg

e26xf7s.jpg