• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTT Theoben for Evol

Classified Status
NLA

woogie_man

May 3, 2021
North Dakota, United States
Hey guys,

Figured I would try and see what happens. Last year I finally got one of the guns I have always wanted, a Theoben Rapid MKII. The rifle was set to Allen Z by the previous owner, and I have the paperwork for it. After I got the rifle and was shooting it I contacted Martin to go through the rifle and get the rifle resealed and add a regulator and a v block. After talking with Martin he was shocked to see one of the rifles that he originally made when he was over in England. He got the rifle shooting great and added a carbon liner as well as a 1/2×20 threaded end. The Allen Z shroud had to be removed due to the addition of the regulator and v block. I ended up swapping the steel bottle out and put a carbon bottle on the front to balance the rifle much better.

I would like to find an Evol to go with my Paradigm, as my son likes the rifle but there is no way I am loosing that rifle to him. Lol

The Rapid is a .25 caliber MKII. I have 2 original mags along with 2 carm mags. Rifle functions as it should and is a blast to shoot.

I know it is a long shot but figured I would put it out there. Not sure if a straight trade across or some funds on my end would be needed, but let me know. Willing to work something out for anyone wanting to get an old workhorse of a rifle.