• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTT] Trade or sell - 3 scopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannonball

Jul 30, 2020
Tennessee, United States
I have 3 scopes I would like to trade or sell. I would do one, two or all three depending on what you have. I can also add cash on my end if needed. Things that would interest me are - an air rifle, PCP or springer would be fine. A compact springer rated scope. The scopes are listed below in top to bottom order in the picture. 

Barra is Sold ! Barra FT 5-25x50 with Mil-dot reticle. This is a SFP scope with side parallax adjustment down to 10 yards and a 30mm tube. It’s made in Japan with very nice glass. It has a ding on the front eyepiece but it doesn’t affect anything and the scope is in very good condition besides this. I tried to photograph the ding but couldn’t get it to show up well in any pictures I took. I would take $200 OBO shipped CONUS. Sold!

Nikon Buckmasters 4.5-14x40 with Duplex reticle. This is a SFP scope with side parallax adjustment down to 50 yards and it has a one inch tube. This scope is in excellent condition and could pass as new. I would take $175 OBO shipped CONUS.

Hawke is Sold Hawke Vantage 3-9x40 with Mil-dot reticle. This is a SFP scope with front adjustable parallax down to 10 yards and has a one inch tube. This scope has never been mounted and is new in the box with all paperwork included. I would take $110 OBO shipped CONUS. Sold!

00AF0D0E-4B36-477C-95A6-FEA48363D60F.1652653993.jpeg
83A1A191-D924-4DC8-A348-AA8CA0574739.1652653994.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.