• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTT] Trade or sell Sightron SIII 10-50x60 Field Target Mil-Hash IR, zero stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannonball

Jul 30, 2020
Tennessee, United States
I have a new in box, never mounted Sightron SIII 10-50x60 Field Target with illuminated Mil-Hash reticle. The turrets are also in Mil and exposed with a zero stop. The parallax on this model goes from 10-300 yards for extremely good range finding. It comes with all the factory accessories including the flip up scope caps, rubber eye boot and billet aluminum side wheel. The part number on the scope is 25179. I had purchased this late last year with plans to shoot open class PCP field target. Unfortunately my bad back has gotten worse and I will need to shoot Hunter class instead. The scope is marked at 16x power if you want to use it for Hunter class but it’s almost as long as my Taipan Vet and would look a little out of place on top of it. I was hoping to trade it for a nice PCP, I would really like a .177 Red Wolf and will add cash on my end. It’s probably going to be difficult finding one so I will consider all trades, cash either way if needed. I’m located in East Tennessee and plan to shoot the Good Ole Boys Field Target matches every month in Pulaski, TN and could meet anywhere in between for a face to face transaction but will ship it as well. Please no scope trades, I probably have 20 scopes I’m currently not using and don’t want to add another scope to my museum. I would also sell it if I can’t work out a trade. Deal with confidence as I have over 20 transactions here on AGN that are all positive. I reserve the right to not trade with anyone I don’t feel comfortable with. So if your a new member with zero feedback, you will need to ship to me first for a trade. I will mark the listing sold at the time of the sale, so if it shows to be available, it still is. Thanks for looking...Eddie (Cannonball)

D6F77EB7-87A5-4386-BAF9-9041B0642268.1650247874.jpeg
1AECA50D-9D1B-40CA-87A8-014F3B7DC194.1650247874.jpeg
A4532234-CCAB-4DB7-9D77-296F67121305.1650247875.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.