• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTT / WTS Benjamin Rogue Electronic PCP Rifle .357 / 9mm

Classified Status
WTT
Want to SELL OR TRADE: Used Benjamin Rogue .357 / 9mm high power air rifle with electronic trigger system. This is a rare & discontinued ePCP rifle. Includes 2 mags (one used and one as new), original box, and a bag of new replacement seals from Crossman. The gun does have a slow leak, and DOES some scuffing & scratches and I'll be happy to send detailed photos to anyone serious. I would be interested in trading for FX airguns, or possibly Daystate, Vulcan, AGN, or other quality guns. We can add $ either way to make a fair deal. I have more photos I can send to serious people, and can take any additional photos requested. I was on the old yellow BOI, and I have 4000+ ebay positive feedback. I can rebuild it & fix the leak, but you can expect $400 increase in price. Cash price $1000 +s/h

BenjaminRogue357_20221222_1.jpg
BenjaminRogue357_20221222_4.jpg
BenjaminRogue357_20221222_3.jpg