• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTT / WTS FX Maverick Compact .25

Classified Status
NLA
I Have a FX Maverick Compact 25cal in FLAWLESS CONDITION, I have All orignal hard case, shot sheets, and recipes from purchase.. It is equipped with Bag Rider, argo Grip with the original, 480cc Bottle with Huma Moderator, 2 Mags, and slug power kit installed, shooting jSB knock outs 33.95 about 940 fps. shoots mint looks mint. currently has Element helix 4-16x44 on it that I could include for the right deal. I would also put in some cash to make the RIGHT deal. can also put in 1000 rounds of NSA slugs,jsb pellets and slugs.
but I'm a bigger caliber guy. would like to Trade For a 30cal. No other caliber accepted.
So anything FX, AGT vulcan 3 or Uragan, Leshi, or anything else that is High quality ,accurate and 30cal.
or I'll sell Gun For $1,600. With Scope and Ammo $1,900 which is a very fair price.
thanks in a advance. Feel free to call or text me at 413-834-1925 Tony
20220903_073638.jpg
20220903_073607.jpg

Last edited: