• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTT/WTS Huben K1 .25cal BRAND NEW IN BOX! Never fired! Latest model! LDC adapter + Custom Loading Gate + Picatinny Rail Installed

Classified Status
SOLD

Sound Tribe

Jun 27, 2015
CT
I have a brand new in box synthetic stock Huben K1 in .25cal, the latest model you can get. Arrived to me only a few days ago straight from the dealer.
This gun has never been fired or even taken out of the box, still comes with factory protective oils in it. It is in 100% mint condition.

Also included is a LDC adapter from eaglevision that allows 1/2" x 20 UNF thread moderators to be attached, a custom 3D printed loading gate, and a picatinny rail installed on the foreend for bipods, etc.

Spain dealer is selling them for $1987

The adapter costs $30-$40
The picatinny rail+install costs $40
The loading gate costs $25-$30

Retail this setup would be around $2000 + shipping

This gun is the same exact condition as a brand new in box factory model with the original manual, spare parts kit (o-rings and rebuild parts), allen keys, etc. and will ship in the same box that it was sent in as well.

I will take $1800 + shipping

OR I am accepting trades.. there are a few guns I am interested in, and depending on the condition and price of the gun, we can make a trade +/- cash

I am interested in .22cal slug guns
-Western Airguns Sidewinder Compact
-FX Wildcat Compact Mk3 BT
-Airmaks Krait
-AGT Uragan 2
-Taipan Veteran 2

Possibly other guns that fit in this category and I am always interested in anything unique/rare.

PM me with what you have.
Please check my forum reputation/feedback and I can also supply many positive transactions on the old yellow forums BOI as well.

Here are some pictures:
20231213_144051.jpg

20231213_143904.jpg

20231213_144153.jpg

20231213_144335.jpg
20231213_143830.jpg

Last edited: