N/A Xisico XSP 120D piston seal?

I'm looking for a new piston seal for my Xisico XPS 120D but don't know where to start. I ran it over the chrony yesterday along with my P17, both are .22 cal., but the P17 was a lot more powerful. The trigger in the 120D is as good as the one on my HW40 so I like to shoot that one more. It is very easy to pump so I feel like a new piston seal would bring it up to the level of the P17. Anyone know where to get one? Or is this all I'm going to be able to get out of it. Here are the chrony numbers.

IMG_1436.PNG

IMG_1437.PNG

IMG_1434.JPG

I'm looking for a new piston seal for my Xisico XPS 120D but don't know where to start. I ran it over the chrony yesterday along with my P17, both are .22 cal., but the P17 was a lot more powerful. The trigger in the 120D is as good as the one on my HW40 so I like to shoot that one more. It is very easy to pump so I feel like a new piston seal would bring it up to the level of the P17. Anyone know where to get one? Or is this all I'm going to be able to get out of it. Here are the chrony numbers.

View attachment 479308

View attachment 479309

View attachment 479310
The selling price of these suggests you just buy another.

Flying dragons airguns sells them. If you insist on working on it they may also have parts.

http://flyingdragonairrifles.org/blog

Nope, the P17 is a standard o-ring but this one is not. I could put one on that fits the diameter of the piston and use a drill and some sandpaper to take to the OD but I would rather find one that fits from the start.
I used the same O rings in mine as the P17, works fine. I have of each. The seal doesn't need to be flat, it only needs to seal the compression tube.

when these clones first came out they were all leaking or low on power because they never deburred the inside of the hole for the air at cocking
now why this clone will not take the same Oring as the P17-2004 is interesting
so doing some reading, people are using a 116 or 117 or the metric 2.5 x 20mm
ID + 2 x CS =OD
The one for the P17 is too thick, it won't go in the compression tube. I have a complete set of metric and standard o-rings and none will fit. Looks like I might have to break out the drill and sandpaper.

inch Orings give you little to work with, they are what they are + or -
metric Orings in this size range come in 2.2-2.4-2.5mm and then many odd sizes for ID
you take an Oring that is smaller than Id needed, and the stretch makes the CS smaller
finding the right Oring just takes a little luck but if you have no way to measure the hard surfaces you are DEAD IN THE WATER