• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Xmas RAW/JSR/RX sale -$ and free shipping

Classified Status
NLA

Keahi

Sep 12, 2020
Virginia, United States
Merry Christmas airheads by the shape of the world we all have obliviously been good and should be rewarded lolz.
For my part here’s my offering....
******SOLD***A Pre Air Force merger RAWHM1000X action and regulator. #1610 one of the very last. Has wear on 20MOA pic rail and was recently resealed and cleaned. Shipped for $600. ** no bottle, barrel kit or stock**SOLD**
******SOLD***Like new HM1000X Black Laminate Sporter stock w sling studs Shipped for $375 OR trade even for 22 HM1000X barrel kit with probe and magazines (No newer fugly oil an moderator version please)***SOLD***
Gen1 black JSR Raptor .25 w Magpul stock and Sumo FDE moderator and 1 newer magazine $850 shipped. Holds air fine shoots hard but still needs to be fine tuned..I shoot 34grs OR trade for a working 22 or 25 Theoben Rapid in A+ condition
Last a complete hard hitting .20 RX complete very clean w sights and elevation mount $400 OR trade for RX2 .25 OR Excellent HM1000x Thumbhole w cheek riser Red, Blue or Yellow Laminate stock
PayPal FnF usps shipping unless otherwise specified.
Pics available msg me.....also pls don’t be that dude that wants blood from a stone as a gift. Prices firm.
1st I’ll take it gets the item. There are a handful of members I’d entertain payments and or silver/gold etc 👍
Stay warm and humble, be grateful and Merry Christmas family.

Keahi

Last edited:
Reactions: Clear Fork