• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Yong Heng Compressor/Tuxing Filter - Brand New/Never Run - Further Reduced Price

Classified Status
SOLD

badger5th

Jun 25, 2022
Marlborough
I'm selling my brand new Yong Heng compressor with a Tuxing "gold" oil/water filter and two gallons of compressor oil. The unit is brand new from Amazon with zero time on the compressor. All accessories that came with it in the box are included (see photos)

It was an impulse buy on my part and I really don't need the unit since there is an air gun store next town over that can fill my tank as well as Scuba shops here in eastern Mass. The Tuxing filter comes with replacement filter media cartridges and a HPA hose. One gallon each of ISO 46 and SecoLube 500 (ISO 100) hydraulic oils.

UPDATE: Not really an update but a Reminder: This is for LOCAL PICKUP only. I appreciate the interest from those who ask to have it shipped but the total shipping for four pieces of the size/weight of these items would be similar to what I am asking plus a ton of additional work.

With that said: Everything for $250.00

Will sell the compressor by itself for $150.00, Other items negotiable.
Will also consider horse trading for some equipment (airguns, scopes, moderators, etc...)

Because of the weight/bulk of these items I am selling for local pickup only in Eastern Massachusetts. The shipping cost would be prohibitive and I would have to pass it on to the buyer. Within reason I would be willing to meet somewhere halfway. By half-way I mean no more than an hour or two hour at most drive for me from eastern Mass. Payment terms cash or USPS money order only, payable on pickup.

Please PM if interested.
IMG_3493.jpg
IMG_3492.jpg
IMG_3494.jpg
IMG_3495.jpg
IMG_3496.jpg
IMG_3497.jpg
Regards

Last edited: