• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Compressors Yong Heng pump **FREE**

Classified Status
SOLD

GTSdvr

Jun 24, 2018
Santa Cruz, CA, USA
Background on this unit: purchased in 2018 and used for 2-3 hrs filling a small bottle. I got back into the sport this year and the YH was working fine until it lost pressure during a long fill on a 6.8L bottle. The unit runs fine and it isn't making any noises that would lead me to believe it's a catastrophic failure. I just don't have time to mess with it and replaced it with a GX CS4 which I think is more suited longterm to fill my large bottles. Rather than donate it to Goodwill I thought someone here might want it. It can either be picked up (I'm in N. Calif.) or if someone wants to send me a Yong Heng box with a prepaid return label I will ship it back to you using either UPS or USPS. PM me if you're interested.
IMG_1071.jpeg