Yong Heng where to buy from

I hear you, but thru Wal-Mart. it's $391, shipped + tax, or almost 60% more. (vs. $245)

That's $245 without a 4 year insurance plan.

Just Like buying a scope with no warranty from Aliexpress or a used HAWKE or OPTISAN or MTC or FALCON or DISCOVERY or TAC VECTOR or BSA or MUELLER etc...

With Wal-Mart with their optional 4 year protection plan you get at least TWO YONG HENGS for the Wal-Mart price because it WILL FAIL within 4 years.

Did you put OIL?

Aliexpress for parts search what biohazard posted on parts.

You can opt for a free replacement compressor this way you got 2 for the price of 1 and parts.

I didn't put in oil or use any water. Just kidding. 😉 Obviously I got a lemon, but I don't feel like having spare parts around just to have them. I have had a shoebox and just tried the Yong Heng. I'm going to put my money towards a "better" compressor going forward.

I too bought mine from homesupplies01. I saw an inconsistency in their ad. One section said 2 year warranty, and another section said 5 year warranty. I was also concerned about it being a genuine Yong Heng. I sent them an email and the reply was, sorry for the confusion the warranty is 5 years, and we guarantee this is a genuine Yong Heng. If not we will refund your money + $500. It appears to be a genuine Yong Heng. 

IMG_6247.1608742914.jpg
IMG_6254.1608742915.jpg
IMG_6255.1608742916.jpg
IMG_6257.1608742917.jpg