You won’t believe the answer I have gotten to this problem

So here’s the story about 9.. to 10 months ago I purchased an MTC Viper pro from Air Guns Of Arizona. Now the problem I’m having is anything passed 15 magnification is cloudy and the parallax isn’t clearing it up. I sent it to them. They sent it back to me said the scope is perfect, put it back on the gun and sure poop. The same thing is happening again. I got on the phone I told them it not perfect it still very cloudy…..This was the answer. I got ……::::Well don’t use the past 15 so I’m just curious on what you gentleman and ladies would say about that answer

So here’s the story about 9.. to 10 months ago I purchased an MTC Viper pro from Air Guns Of Arizona. Now the problem I’m having is anything passed 15 magnification is cloudy and the parallax isn’t clearing it up. I sent it to them. They sent it back to me said the scope is perfect, put it back on the gun and sure poop. The same thing is happening again. I got on the phone I told them it not perfect it still very cloudy…..This was the answer. I got ……::::Well don’t use the past 15 so I’m just curious on what you gentleman and ladies would say about that answer
That answer would be unacceptable to me.

That would have "urinated" me waay off! Unacceptable. Speak to someone who KNOWS something at AoA. The individual who said that to you obviously DOESN'T! I just got my Sidewinder back from Hawke. 7 year old scope & I'm not the original owner. They went thru it, reset optical zero, full cleaning & maintenance, got the "crispness" back into the clicks & replaced 2 knobs that didn't look pretty. Didn't charge me a dime! AoA should take notice!

That would have "urinated" me waay off! Unacceptable. Speak to someone who KNOWS something at AoA. The individual who said that to you obviously DOESN'T! I just got my Sidewinder back from Hawke. 7 year old scope & I'm not the original owner. They went thru it, reset optical zero, full cleaning & maintenance, got the "crispness" back into the clicks & replaced 2 knobs that didn't look pretty. Didn't charge me a dime! AoA should take notice!
Service after the Purchase is Paramount in My book. And I would question the Vendor as well.

Have a bad taste in my mouth about AoA anyway but that answer is so patently ridiculous it should never have been uttered. In my 35 years of working my day job standing BEHIND my work meant EVERYTHING. With a NEW (under warranty) product not functioning there should be every attempt to give the customer satisfaction. Do they REALLY have to be taught that? Yeah, I guess they do.

Last edited:
Well that answers any questions i had about that company, I pay for something it must work to the standards i pit onto it, if it doesn't they get it back if they would have said that to me, i would have lost my sh!!