Brocock/BRK Young Boy on my Atomic XR…

I first saw this young man handling a Daisy lever action BB gun a month ago. His handling of that Daisy had me wanting to put the Atomic XR in his hands. Though we were a little overwhelmed today at Junior Sportsmens shoot night. I was able to let him try 20 shots… Targets at 15 yards, UTG red dot, sending CPHPs… The kid is a natural, next time I will let him punish a slew of cans at the same distance. Its all about the “next generation” for me… Definitely a good evening…
IMG_0062.jpeg
IMG_0060.jpeg

My son and his first shoot every shot he was mad they weren't in the bull this is a 8 shot mag at 25 yards every shot he was disappointed so the last shot I told him to aim above the bull the distance he was missing it. He was super happy to hit the bull I just shook my head as he wrecked a nice group lol but he was happy so that's what counts

20240602_113818.jpg

20240531_151216.jpg

My son and his first shoot every shot he was mad they weren't in the bull this is a 8 shot mag at 25 yards every shot he was disappointed so the last shot I told him to aim above the bull the distance he was missing it. He was super happy to hit the bull I just shook my head as he wrecked a nice group lol but he was happy so that's what counts

View attachment 477269

View attachment 477271
You are a lucky dad, and your sons’ happiness and enjoyment of shooting in the company of his father is what matters and priceless…

Mine 8 y/o son was having a blast with my dreamtac compact .177 shooting paintballs on toothpicks at 12 yards in our back yard. I started him on a 1377 with balloons filled with flour so they would cloud when popped.
Families like yours help me keep the faith… Its all about generation “next”…