N/A Your Ultimate Pinker or Hunting Gun

Here's my pinker and small game hunting gun. Max range is 50 yards and anything under 20 yards I'll use my red dot. I haven't sighted in my GK1 yet but we'll see how the scope and red dot does. If you're wondering, I turned my scope 90 degrees counter clockwise in order to mount my red dot. Let's see yours! (Forgot to take a picture of my GK1 with the moderator! 😠)

Huben GK1 Side.jpg

Huben GK1.jpg

ZeroChance,
What an incredibly handy looking carbine. Caliber? Be curious to see how it shoots at 50 yards.

Yet to have what I consider my ultimate hunting gun... Think it may be a Vulcan 3 (500mm) in 30 caliber(?), we'll see.

Jerry
This is in .25 caliber. I would say 50 yards is definitely doable.

Mine is similar in form factor -- the Edgun Leshiy 2.

For me the main advantage over your platform is the ability to fold it away and pack. But otherwise it's quite similar. I imagine yours can be made to be more quiet.
I got the buck rail stock quick disconnect. I literally flip open the flap (connected to the rear) and then slide the stock off. It takes 3 seconds to do so. So in this case if I wanted to shoot it as a pistol, I don't have to worry about the stock at all.