Umarex Zelos Anyone waiting on their preorder ?

I bought an M60B (bottled version of the Zelos) from airgunarcheryfun. It should be here this week.

IMG_8612.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Perle
So here’s my first mag w/ groups and thoughts.

It’s got potential, that’s for sure. As you can see at 25 yards it’s decent groups. I’m by no means a great shot either. 25 yards is close but I’ve shot way worse at this distance. I did easily crack golf balls at 48 yards.

I really like the weight and size of it. Trigger needs adjusting but it’s not bad. I’m pretty confident trigger will be nice once adjusted. Out of the box it’s kinda loud with a weird little ping. For whatever reason Umarex left the last maybe 4” of the shroud hollow. No clue why they didn’t add a baffle or mod. It’s wasted space imho. No biggie, someone smarter than me will figure out something to add inside.

So far I’m happy with it, especially for price(was under 5 on sale). Came with 2 mags which is awesome. I haven’t put on a chrono but I’d guess atleast 30fpe as it came. Factory settings it’s probably going to be a 2 mag(40 shot) gun. Im fine with that. Get a bottle if I want more shots.

Looking forward to others feedback and opinions. I’ll try other pellets and distances and report back 💪🤘

Happy shooting

IMG_3700.jpeg

IMG_3699.jpeg

IMG_3698.jpeg

Those a great groups!
Ive shot mine a little and taken some speeds. Shoots a little fast and loud. I’m trying to turn the reg down right now but it seems a little weird. I’ve followed the directions but it’s fighting me. It went down a little but I’ve had to try adjusting probably 6 times. Finally ran it all the way CC and it appeared to be going up!

SO now I ran it mostly CW. Will see how it goes.

Reactions: RobBonnell89
Those a great groups!
Ive shot mine a little and taken some speeds. Shoots a little fast and loud. I’m trying to turn the reg down right now but it seems a little weird. I’ve followed the directions but it’s fighting me. It went down a little but I’ve had to try adjusting probably 6 times. Finally ran it all the way CC and it appeared to be going up!

SO now I ran it mostly CW. Will see how it goes.
I shot mine at 50 yards and it should do 1/2” groups no problem if I do my part. Here’s a quick target I shot. Kinda confusing groups cause It was windy and some I was adjusting scope. The jsb 20.89 shoot great. That bottom group is in a line cause my target was moving back and forth in wind. I did get a nice 4 shot group
I hear the reg has course threads and you barely move it. I’d like to turn mine down a tad. Unfortunately mine has a leak and might need to go back. Sucks.

IMG_4096.jpeg

IMG_4094.jpeg

Reactions: Beanflip