Zero Arken EPL4 on Fx wildcat

Cran

Jun 12, 2024
I am having hells own time zeroing this new EPL4 on my new fx wildcat. Have tried shims, adjustable mounts, high aft low front mounts. No matter what I do, i cannot get it to behave predictably. if i pit the laser a little above the reticle with mounts, i cant raise it enuff when i shoot, put the dot below, way off paper low still. I know! What the hey am I missin? Shootin .25 cal at 50 yds. Sheesh, squirells are ringin my door bell.

if i raise the rear to get on the reticle, its so high i cant even touch stock with cheek. Thanks much

I am having hells own time zeroing this new EPL4 on my new fx wildcat. Have tried shims, adjustable mounts, high aft low front mounts. No matter what I do, i cannot get it to behave predictably. if i pit the laser a little above the reticle with mounts, i cant raise it enuff when i shoot, put the dot below, way off paper low still. I know! What the hey am I missin? Shootin .25 cal at 50 yds. Sheesh, squirells are ringin my door bell.

if i raise the rear to get on the reticle, its so high i cant even touch stock with cheek. Thanks much
Do FX wildcats have an MOA rail? If not you'll likely need adjustable moa rings.