Other Zoraki hp-01

Good afternoon!
I have a problem with my Zoraki hp-01 5.5.
I recently purchased the light version, a used product, I only managed to chronograph it today, it's weaker than normal and I don't know how to solve it.
used pellet, 0.70 grams, 10.80 grains.
1 bomb: 85 mts
2 bombs: 120 mts
3 bombs 129 mts

For such a light bullet, it shoots well below average...
She achieves a considerable gain from the second to the first pump, but a tiny gain in the third and I have the impression that at the end of each pump she leaks.

Does anyone have any idea what could be happening and how to resolve it?

And thanks for the responses to my last post!

Screenshot_20240903-174919_Mercado Libre.jpg

Last edited:
read the owner's manual under service
it will state oil cylinder after 1000 shoots or every 6 months
i have many Alectos and if the cylinder is not oiled it will not work, hell it takes all you have to close the third pump
oil the cylinder work the pump handle back and forth and then retest and if that doesn't fix it, well you have a problem

Reactions: Rayan51
Hi there Rayan51,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but are you sure the readings you are stating are fps and not mps? We're you shooting the pistol prior to testing over the chrony? Is it VERY easy to pump?

At 85fps you're looking at around 0.2fpe, and 120fps 0.3fpe.....barely enough for the pellet to make it out of the barrel.

At 85mps your looking at 280fps/ 1.9fpe, and 400fps/ 3.8fpe.....not far off manufacturers specs (3rd pump could just be pressure relief valve setting)

There is an audible hiss at the end of every stroke on my 01 light (have always assumed its the high pressure air opening/ passing through the check valve to plenum) so that 'can' be quite normal.

Again, please don't take this the wrong way, and let us know how you get on after oiling 👍

Reactions: Rayan51
read the owner's manual under service
it will state oil cylinder after 1000 shoots or every 6 months
i have many Alectos and if the cylinder is not oiled it will not work, hell it takes all you have to close the third pump
oil the cylinder work the pump handle back and forth and then retest and if that doesn't fix it, well you have a problem
It could be the lubrication. since it is a weapon that is more than ten years old. I'll check that out today, thanks!

Hi there Rayan51,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but are you sure the readings you are stating are fps and not mps? We're you shooting the pistol prior to testing over the chrony? Is it VERY easy to pump?

At 85fps you're looking at around 0.2fpe, and 120fps 0.3fpe.....barely enough for the pellet to make it out of the barrel.

At 85mps your looking at 280fps/ 1.9fpe, and 400fps/ 3.8fpe.....not far off manufacturers specs (3rd pump could just be pressure relief valve setting)

There is an audible hiss at the end of every stroke on my 01 light (have always assumed its the high pressure air opening/ passing through the check valve to plenum) so that 'can' be quite normal.

Again, please don't take this the wrong way, and let us know how you get on after oiling 👍
Thanks for the correction!
Yes, it's meters per second, I'll try to correct the post.
But isn't one for an alloy pellet too weak? Because from the videos I saw, and the manufacturer's specifications, it is below average. The 15-grain pellet shoots at 116 meters per second on the third shot. And I also don't think she's holding any air. Do you think adjusting the valve could correct this?

That makes more sense 😁

Best to try oiling it as per manufactures recommendations before making any further changes fella (let us know your results afterwards) 👍
I lubricated it, but it remained the same, an increase of 7 fps from the second to the third pump. Do you think tightening that “bleed” screw that allows a fourth pump would do the trick?