Zulus kill thread!!! Lets brag boys!

Let get all of these clips together in one area. So people can stop in and see how these scopes work and what things look like though them.

I will start with my first 2 pest birds out on the farm. The first was 45 yards if I remember correctly and the other was 60 or so. Had a few more kills this same day but I need to remember to hit the record button, or learn how to use the auto function for the video.

Over all to say I am happy and impressed with this optic is an under statement!

Tell us please , how good they are for pesting inside barns during the night. And what is the reasonable expectation of yardage for nighttime use. Thanks
Mine has been absolute murder on rats inside and outside the buildings I shoot them in. The model with the LRF? As far as “you” can hit them. I use the basic non LRF unit. I have killed rats with from 8 to 40 yards, the majority of kills in 12-20 yard range… 🙏

Only a day after mounting the zulus 3-12 zeroed and started playing with balistic calculator ,Lots of fun so far. This is at 50 yards(zeroed) on a very dark night using a .25 grain. .217 H&N slug. 960fps impact compact. 22. Everything seemed to do as it should the slug stopped on the opposite side caught by the skin. This one I saved to mount so here are some pics after I skinned it .

20240816_092612.jpg

20240816_092630.jpg

20240816_092704.jpg

20240816_092718.jpg

Tell us please , how good they are for pesting inside barns during the night. And what is the reasonable expectation of yardage for nighttime use. Thanks
The 3-12 would be a great option for barn use. Clarity is great when you use built in ir just match intensity to beam you want and you will be golden.