Zulus LRF off screen when zoomed all the way in?

So I got my 3-12 Zulus and I love it. Much better for my needs. Now on my 5-20 my LRF crosshair was high left of regular crosshairs but never went far away when zoomed all the way in. On my 3-12 it's low left but no further than the 5-20 was away from the crosshair and on 12 I can't see the LRF crosshair maybe even lower magnification. I usually only use it on 3-6x so far maybe 9x on top end. So it's not the end of the world but is there maybe an adjustment for this? Or a setting I might have on or off? Anyone else have this issue.

Reactions: Devink
Ok so I checked again and it's not off the screen but just on the edge on 12x. So not terrible but not ideal. Might shim it up a tiny bit but it's dialed in so I might not. I find it odd as both are mounted on the same gun, same position, both 0 moa mounts. Seems crazy to be off 15mil buy oh well. Just curious if others had similar experience

Look at the eagle vision adjustable scope base. They are expensive .... but they work.

I just added one to my rifle, and while a bit difficult to fine tune, you are able to get close enough to fine tune in the scope. My lrf cross hairs are not far from where they are from the factory.
I can vouch. Since it’s English I can say it…. A fine bit of kit…

IMG_6196.jpeg

Reactions: woogie_man