EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

So has anyone had enough time with the new zan .219 slugs to find a decent speed they like? I haven’t experimented too much, but they’re not fans of speeds under 900fps so far out to 50yds. Would like to get some info from others for a starting point before I fine tune. Don’t want to buy a whole bunch of them if I can’t shoot them well. Would like to get a tune setup before I run out of the 1 box I have.
Thanks in advance.

I may be wrong or just don't know if any change was done on the mag, but shooting full body slugs out of L2 mag put some weird stress when jumping in between edges. The pellet is only pre-sizing but a slug need to squeeze through that hole in the mag and pre-size again in lead-in.
Any comments on this?
I know some people doing it still with more-less success and precision but I think the mechanism was not really designed for high stress.

I may be wrong or just don't know if any change was done on the mag, but shooting full body slugs out of L2 mag put some weird stress when jumping in between edges. The pellet is only pre-sizing but a slug need to squeeze through that hole in the mag and pre-size again in lead-in.
Any comments on this?
I know some people doing it still with more-less success and precision but I think the mechanism was not really designed for high stress.
I agree. This is why I was trying the special “edgun barrel” sized slugs. They fit well in the magazine, not too snug, but don’t fall out like the others, but they don’t shoot well. I’m sure if I crank it up I’ll get better groups, but I had heard these zans were doing good at lower speeds in other platforms. Was hoping to see similar in the leshiy.

Anyone had any luck with slugs in a 250mm barrel? Guessing it's a total non starter, but a little curious.

Eyeing those NSA 26gr in .25... And maybe knockouts?
I don’t think barrel length is a factor. If you can push it to the speeds needed. I need to try the nsa offerings. So far I’ve tried zan and avs without any luck.

Single loading - without a mag - shall work. But that need some machining on barrel.
I made these flats to clear the bottom shelf, but not enough. The left steel barrel may be OK, but the right side brass adapter still need to clear the white latch when opening/closing, also the indexing propeller may be touching.
single load.JPG

shelf.JPG

I don’t think barrel length is a factor. If you can push it to the speeds needed. I need to try the nsa offerings. So far I’ve tried zan and avs without any luck.
I've tried NSAs in my .22 250mm and (not surprisingly) @ ~820 FPS / 140 BAR they were not great. I'll turn up the reg and report back.

Reactions: madeintheuk
i've been playing with the NSA 33.6 slugs for the leshiy 2 .25 cal 350 mm barrel and got decent results between 702 and 714. 2-4 MOA at 75 yards nothing consistent shooting 8 slug groups. sometimes i would get 4-5 under an inch then get some flyers. I'm not big into shooting much faster at this time, like my shot count. Also waiting on the Behemoth to drop to help quiet this thing down.

Last edited:
So just sharing my day: Took my Leshiy 2 down to Edgun west today because I was concerned with clipping, POI changing, Barrel indexing, possible spiraling pellets. You know what that S.O.B said to me??? Come on in, he tore my gun apart address or hypothesized on possible causing for some of my concerns. Said the POI change could be because I had pulled the barrel and put it back in looking for clipping and the different torque and alignment of the flat spot on the back of the barrel will cause POI to shift. Very reasonable explanation. Told be that shooting pellets and slug back to back can foul the barrel up quickly and more regular cleaning maybe called for. Didn't find clipping in the shroud but did see an alignment issue, so he and get this.....replaced the shroud for free. Alignment now between barrel and shroud was perfect, before I had a piece of paper near one of the screws acting as a shim. We shot the poop for 20 minutes, he upgraded my locking pin because the Behemoth should be in within the next 10 business days and I pre-ordered it. Gave me some extra orange pucks because i've shot it once or twice with out a mag and lost them. Show me some new guns he had in stock (SWEET), and even offer next time he was up in the high desert to come out and shoot with him to check on the accuracy concerns. That S.O.B still hadn't charge me a dime, what the hell. So I figured I would get him and I bough 2 boxes of the NSA 33.6 slugs, no way I was leaving the store and not being charged for something. Oh we also went over what hand guard system came with the Reflex system and what i gear i should look into to dress it up, because it will only come with MLOK hand guard system. I say all this to say, first i'm sorry if you have had bad experiences with Edgun West, I don't know if the special treatment came because i'm a Californian, but every time I've called or stepped foot in his shop, i've been treated like an fellow air gunner and not a customer or a mark to get over on. "Thanks for your help today Brian". If there is that, all purchases are final rule, so what I LOVE MY Leshiy 2 even if it don't shoot as good as my impact MKII and cost more LOL, it is just so God Damn funny to shoot.

Last edited:
So either way
- move the barrel back to touch the transfer port and there is a colluding part and need to create some clearance,
- replace the transfer port and need to move away the indexing wheel.
So far both solutions for single loading need some extra attention.

Making a longer and heavier transfer port (puck) is a bad idea IMHO, the puck should be able to move fast forward to seal against the barrel (or mag)

Also I prefer to use caliper size puck or less for sort of same reason - the back pressure force that make the puck move forward depends on the difference between the area of outer OD and inner OD of the puck

Yes it requires an extra step, but I would prefer removing the mag and replacing after loading the pellet directly in the barrel

As I did researching the problem I had with horizontal stringing (lock fail, made a new latch)

L2 locking problem.JPG

Reactions: bigHUN