• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Ridiculous Classified Ads... "Get a Clue!!"

I recently reached out to a guy who was selling his used gun in near mint condition (allegedly) that also had a few very minor upgrades. He was asking absolute full retail and had been bumping it each week for awhile. Was just trying to help him out. Explained to him why 20-30% less than full retail is usually most appropriate for used guns in such condition if he actually wanted to sell it, and explained why.

This guy goes on to tell me that he quote "didn't just fall off the turnip truck" and practically implied that I was basically trying to swindle him by suggesting such non-sense. :ROFLMAO:

Some people just haven't a clue. Bump on, brother...

I recently reached out to a guy who was selling his used gun in near mint condition (allegedly) that also had a few very minor upgrades. He was asking absolute full retail and had been bumping it each week for awhile. Was just trying to help him out. Explained to him why 20-30% less than full retail is usually most appropriate for used guns in such condition if he actually wanted to sell it, and explained why.

This guy goes on to tell me that he quote "didn't just fall off the turnip truck" and practically implied that I was basically trying to swindle him by suggesting such non-sense. :ROFLMAO:

Have to pay $79 and ship it to AOA to get that full remaining warranty also. Buying new would certainly be smarter on that one.

Hey he knows what he's got! Lol

SIde note though. I had my stormrider on the classifieds with a regulator and decent scope for 200 shipped and no one was interested. I think it's a sign of the times. Not much seems to be selling lately.

IMG_1482.jpg
IMG_1483.jpg

Well maintained take down rifle that my wife owned and only shot 1/2 box of ammo. Minor surface rust as we got caught in the rain one time while out hunting.

Free shipping and save the tax.
Low ballers will be ignored!
Thanks for looking.