What springer did you shoot today?

Out today with a TF89 177

20240811_120927~2.jpg

To stay on topic, I ran the R7 over the chrony today! Even with such limited use, I do love this rifle.

But here's my dilemma. I want to add an HW97K to the stable, but can't decide on .177 or .20. Should I just bypass the tough choice and get both? :D
BOTH ! if you can do it . OR just get the .20 (they do not come along very often )

To stay on topic, I ran the R7 over the chrony today! Even with such limited use, I do love this rifle.

But here's my dilemma. I want to add an HW97K to the stable, but can't decide on .177 or .20. Should I just bypass the tough choice and get both? :D
Good idea and you can sell the one you like least.

Get both. Then get a .22.

BOTH ! if you can do it . OR just get the .20 (they do not come along very often )
Good idea and you can sell the one you like least.
Get both. Then get a .22.

Had a hunch it would go this way!

Other good reasons:
The way inflation's going, now is the time to buy.​
If we hit recession, may never be able to buy!​
Make sure I have enough to do if I ever retire.​
Wife hasn't caught on yet!​
HW97K Walnut .20 is on order from AoA. Working on the .177 order. .22? Maybe.

I seriously need to stop working my way through this thread. Only on page 57, how many more springers will I want?

Other good reasons:

I seriously need to stop working my way through this thread. Only on page 57, how many more springers will I want?
HW97 Walnut .20. Congrats. That’s going to be a keeper. I’m so temped. Crow

Other good reasons:

It’s always just one more…

I have a pretty good stock of JSBs. I would like to try some of the QYS maybe. I am happy with the JSB just not my shooting skills. 🤣
View attachment 487889
And here I thought, actually my wife was thinking I had too many pellets.
Now I can clearly show her how wrong she is😂😂😂

I have a pretty good stock of JSBs. I would like to try some of the QYS maybe. I am happy with the JSB just not my shooting skills. 🤣
View attachment 487889
QYS is way cleaner and better looking pellet and they won't make your loading thumb black..lol.